Friday, October 15, 2021

Dr. Wolfs Office - Ch.4


Release Year: 2021
Studio: FunSizeBoys
Models: Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf

I lay back on the table. I instinctively knew that I needed to stay relaxed. Nerves would make me tense up and he'd never be able to get himself inside me. Then he started pushing into me - almost imperceptibly slowly. Words really can't describe the sensation. It was almost overwhelmingly painful, and yet, at the same time, it was the most erotically sexual sensation I've ever known. I didn't know whether to scream for him to stop or to tell him it felt amazing. It felt like his whole body was creeping into me, a fraction of an inch at a time. It almost felt like I was being turned inside out… but all so imperceptibly slowly. When he was probably about halfway in, he grabbed my feet with his hands, and started to thrust a little. It literally took my breath away. I loved the look on his face. I loved the feeling. I just kept thinking, "So this is how fucking feels!" It felt like he'd pushed himself all the way in. He put one of my legs up onto his shoulder a! nd held the other so that my legs were incredibly wide apart and he started to push himself in and out of me, faster and faster. I was so turned on. I even told him to go harder. I started jerking my dick. I knew I was going to have to shoot. And, as Dr. Wolf ramped up the pace another notch, it suddenly felt like he was actively trying to bang the cum out of my balls! Thick, creamy spunk started flying out of the end of my cock, almost uncontrollably. Dr. Wolf just fucked me harder and harder. He wiped my cock while he was still inside. It felt so sensitive! Then he pulled out and I was almost relieved that he hadn't somehow torn a hole in me. I thought it was all over, but then he told me he wasn't done with me and shoved himself back inside… I walked out of that exam room feeling ten feet tall!
BoyForSale - Dom daddy fucks tiny boy patient bareback Halloween special. Redhead sissy schoolman fucked by his old man's big dick dad-GAYINCESTVIDS.COM. Sextape d! e Tyler Hoechlin - Teen Wolf 18yo Jock Takes On Alpha Blonde J! ock. GAYCEST - Hung doctor fucks small hung twink bareback with monster cock. FunSizeBoys - Giant guy fucks small athletic twink bareback with big dick fucked by her daddy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 172.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrator torment

Release Year: 2022 Video language: English Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leas...